Location Manager, locations and management of filming permits in Ibiza and Formentera
As most of you know, the location manager is the person in the organization and development of a film that, under the guidance of the director, searches out and selects the most appropriate locations for each project. Furthermore, the location manager is responsible for solving all problems of production logistics and for obtaining filming permits.
Thanks to our archive of locations and our experience in the film medium and its peculiarities, we are ready to cooperate and comply with any requirements you might have for the production of a film, television, advertising or professional photography session.
Canacosmi, film producer from Ibiza and Formentera, offers professional services and support to producers who wish to come to Ibiza and Formentera to shoot their projects in an amazing environment. We provide the most interesting and unique locations which offer everything you may need for filming or photography sessions. We are experienced professionals and are able to adapt to the budget of individual film projects.
Discover our archive of images of public and private places for shooting films, photo shoots, corporate videos, commercials, documentaries, shorts and feature films on the islands of Ibiza and Formentera.
Document management for the acquisition of permits for filming and conducting photo sessions in public and private places of Ibiza and Formentera.
Experience and professionalism at your service
- In depth knowledge of the islands of Ibiza and Formentera: land, sea and air.
- Knowledge of bureaucratic government procedures and local, provincial and national institutions.
- Knowledge of the local and national laws and procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge and support of the emergency services.
- Ability to negotiate with local businesses and individuals.
- Knowledge of the history, architecture and traditions of Ibiza and Formentera.
- Knowledge of the fauna and flora, land and sea.
- Knowledge of the various departments of the film medium and their needs.
- Maps and Directions.
- Transparency in negotiations.
- Contracts customized to each type of location.
- Experience in logistics of filming.
- Contacts and partners.